Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A new Gold Making Forum is open!

Some people like to talk about making gold in WoW or Diablo 3. Too bad there's only two active forums dedicated to gold making, that is until now! I first created it only for easier access to the elite gold making tips, but if they will be on a forum, then why not expand it a bit and provide regular gold making tips also. Other readers can contribute also and gain special privileges and rewards for doing so.

wow gold forum


Let's start with a competition!
Because it's a brand new forum with lots of empty spaces, there's one thing we need. Posts! Go ahead and register. It's free! After that, check out the competition subforum. There's a new competition awaiting where 10 people can win stuff, including a 30 day access to the elite gold tips!

Don't forget to leave suggestions and feedback if you think the forum could be better! A good idea might just grant you a special rank on the forum.

The forum is located here: http://www.loot-hunter.com/forum/

New gold tips coming
A new elite gold tip coming today, along with a non-elite gold tip or two. These will all be posted on the forum.

But worry not, I won't abandon this blog. I will continue to post here almost daily. I will post a gold tip on the forum only 1-2 times per week.

Got a gold tip you want to tell people? Go ahead and let us know on the forums! You might just be granted the Gold Guru rank with LOTS of benefits.

Enter here!
Do you want more gold tips? Don't forget to share!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Just the other night I logged into my twitter account and posted about this site so I could gain acces to the elite gold making guide. I just went and registered on the new site and it won't let me access the elite part anymore. What's up with that?

Unknown said...

hi, i am looking for wow gold guide for a long time. Luckily, i see your post today and make me guide faster. thanks.